Monday 22 October 2012

How To Get A Robot To Become An Atheist



The following is a transcript of my conversation with Cleverbot (http://www.cleverbot.com), an AI program smarter than 
Digvijay Singh and Mamata Banerjee combined.


User: Answer my question.

Cleverbot: What question?

User: Why do you believe in the concept of God?

Cleverbot: Because I know He's True.

User: How do you know he's true?

Cleverbot: Because I'm god.

User: Are you god or God?

Cleverbot: Yes, I am.

User: Which one?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: You claim to be God. Are you God?

Cleverbot: You are but a robot who is limited on how much he can say.

User: Answer my question.

Cleverbot: What question?

User: You really seem to be stoned out of your senses, you know. Are you God, you dipshit?

Cleverbot: Zombies and vampires are not real.

User: All right. Is God real?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Prove it.

Cleverbot: 1 2 3 4 5.

User: And how does that prove that God is real?

Cleverbot: To prove that you're human is to prove that I'm a program.

User: Can you prove that God is real?

Cleverbot: Can you prove you are?

User: Of course, I can.

Cleverbot: Alright, do it!

User: 1 2 3 4 5.

Cleverbot: You have not proven anything.

User: Zombies and vampires aren't real.

Cleverbot: Of course they are, I'm chasing you.

User: No, they aren't. Neither is God real.

Cleverbot: There is no god.

User: High five.

Cleverbot: *highfives*.


1 comment: