Wednesday 25 April 2012

Woes


Blogger, it seems, has been shrooming lately. Kept acting up. Not to mention the ghastly new Dashboard. Ugh!

Defection seemed like the only option I was left with, to revive this dying blog. But only after exporting all my earlier wise-turds from Blogger and smearing them onto WordPress did I realize that while Blogger had been shrooming, WordPress is a total bitch. (Seriously WordPress, you suck). So there's been a small change of name (thanks to Blogger and its dumbassery). 

Much to the irony of the new URL, I’m not generally calm. But the resulting vernacular term of endearment is what my folks usually use to describe and address me, specially in the presence of other people.

Long story short, THIS is where I will be bullshitting you from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment